Park Hyatt Milan is located within 10 minutes’ walk from the Brera Pinacoteca Art Gallery.
Thanks to a gradual enrichment over time, the Brera Pinacoteca Art Gallery today features a rich collection of artists’ portraits and self-portraits, as well as masterpieces of international fame, including Raffaello’s Sposalizio della Vergine, Giovanni Bellini’s Madonna con Bambino, Bramantino’s Crocifissione, Mantegna’s Cristo Morto and Luini’s Madonna del Roseto.
There are also numerous works by Leonardo Da Vinci and, thanks to an agreement with the Louvre Museum, various works by Rubens, Joardens, Van Dyck and Rembrandt, have been moved to the Brera Pinacoteca to represent the 17th century Flemish school of art.
Acquisitions continued until the Second World War, bringing to the gallery famous works by Correggio, Longhi, Piazzetta, Tiepolo, Canaletto and Fattori, including the well-known Cena in Emmaus by Carvaggio and Silvestro Lega’s Pergolato.
In the 1970s, the extraordinary donation by Emilio and Maria Jesi included artworks by major artists from the early 1900’s, including Boccioni, Braque, Carrà, De Pisis, Marino Marini, Modigliani and Morandi.
The Brera Pinacoteca is open from Tuesday to Sunday, except on festive days.
The opening hours are from 8:30 am to 7:15 pm.
For more information, please contact our Concierge, available 24 hours a day on +39 02 88 21 12 34 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- Alla Scala Theatre
- Duomo Cathedral
- Ambrosiana Pinacoteca
- Castello Sforzesco
- Santa Maria delle Grazie – "The Last Supper" by Leonardo Da Vinci
- Poldi Pezzoli Museum
- Brera Pinacoteca
- Palazzo Reale
- Novecento Museum
- Gallerie d’Italia – Piazza Scala
- Navigli of Milan
- Milan City Tour
- Leonardo Da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology
- Basilica Sant’Ambrogio Museum
- Manzoniano Museum – Manzoni’s House
- Milan Triennale
- Castello di Tolcinasco Golf and Country Club
- Museum of the Risorgimento
- Civic Museum of Natural History
- Brera Botanical Garden
- The Planetarium Ulrico Hoepli
- Modern Art Gallery
- Our tips
- Museo Ferrari Maranello
- Riviera Liguria - Portofino
- Visit Milan in 2014: See the Italian Grand Prix and More