Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
Park Hyatt Milan is located overlooking the famous Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II.
The construction of this building began in 1865, overseen by the architect Giuseppe Mengoni, and took just two years to finish.
Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II was inaugurated by and named after the then King of Italy Vittorio Emanuele II.
On the ground floor, you will see the coat of arms of the Savoy family, a white cross on a red background, encircled by the symbols of three other major Italian cities: the bull of Turin, the wolf of Rome and the lily of Florence.
The bull is considered one of the main symbols of the Galleria: according to a legend, it bodes well to turn right round by 360° keeping the heel on the bull’s ball and the eyes shut.
Today, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II oozes elegance: it is one of the principle venues for Milanese shopping and hosts some of the most prestigious fashion boutiques.
For more information, please contact our Concierge, available 24 hours a day on +39 02 88 21 12 34 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- Alla Scala Theatre
- Duomo Cathedral
- Ambrosiana Pinacoteca
- Castello Sforzesco
- Santa Maria delle Grazie – "The Last Supper" by Leonardo Da Vinci
- Poldi Pezzoli Museum
- Brera Pinacoteca
- Palazzo Reale
- Novecento Museum
- Gallerie d’Italia – Piazza Scala
- Navigli of Milan
- Milan City Tour
- Leonardo Da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology
- Basilica Sant’Ambrogio Museum
- Manzoniano Museum – Manzoni’s House
- Milan Triennale
- Castello di Tolcinasco Golf and Country Club
- Museum of the Risorgimento
- Civic Museum of Natural History
- Brera Botanical Garden
- The Planetarium Ulrico Hoepli
- Modern Art Gallery
- Our tips
- Milan Design Week & Furniture Fair
- Museo Ferrari Maranello
- Riviera Liguria - Portofino
- MUDEC museum
- Fondazione Prada